Building your ultimate patio
We will work with you and your ideas to help design the perfect Patio for you and your lifestyle within your budget. Our aim is to design, supply and create the ultimate outdoor area you will be proud of for years to come. We can deliver the same product as the national companies but with a more personalised service and a more competitive price. We can organise all your building approvals, permits and council application for you. We want you to enjoy the experience of working with The Pergola Specialist, saving you time, stress and disruption.
We are partnered with Ausdeck for our Patio & Roofing materials, for more information and to visit their website click here.
Choose Your Style:
Gable roofs offer a traditional look and provide extra height and improved air circulation. Gable roofs can be either attached to house rafters or be built to free stand. With gable roofs you have many decorative options for the infill like twin wall and louvres.
Flat / Skillion
As the name suggests it is a typically flat-profile roof. It can be attached to the house either to a wall or house fascia under the gutter with posts and beams supporting it. This roof can be constructed from single skin roof profiles or insulated panels.
Flyover roofs are attached to the house rafters using rafter brackets near the top plate of your house, between 300mm and 600mm in from your house gutters. They are designed to allow more light into your outdoor area, increase height of the structure and create more breeze and air circulation under your new patio.
You can create interesting roof profiles and add space with combinations of Tri Roofs, Split Gables, Gable & Skillion. You are limited only by your imagination and area.
All materials listed below are options for all roof styles.
- Traditional corro or trim deck profile on timber sub frame and / or metal sub frame
- Single skin roofs can be made in assorted roof profiles and are mainly to free span to eliminate rafters and batons. These profiles come in Ausdeck V Line Profile – similar to VJ Boards.
- Insulated roof panels come in 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 125mm, 150mm options and spans required. They have a smooth surfmist underside with variable colourbond colour options on top in either corro or trimdeck profile. Insulated roofs offer up to 10 degrees cooler in summer and are warmer in winter. There is no condensation and you can walk on the roof. No painting required.
- Metal SHS beams made from Australian owned Bluescope steel come in four colours and sizes 100mm, 150mm and 200mm.
- Laminated timber Beams can be used to Engineered spans and designs.
- 65mm, 90mm & 100mm Aluminium Posts. All SHS metal posts can be powder coated to suit your colour requirements.
- Wide range of timber posts, any size to suit your style and budget.
Gutters / Flashing
- Traditional square line gutter, box gutters are available in a range of colourbond colours
- Any flashings can be made to suit your design needs.
- All bolts, screws, nails and stirrups used in our construction of your structure are galvanised or stainless steel